GPHRF is pleased to invite you to attend the forth Public Health Training Camp to be held between October 2nd - October 31st, 2020.
Facilitated by a team of renowned international experts including
• Prof. Stuart Gilmour (St. Luke’s International University, Tokyo, Japan)
• Prof. Erika Ota (St. Luke’s International University, Tokyo, Japan)
• Prof. Shahjahan Khan (University of Southern Queensland, Australia)
• Dr. Sarah Krull Abe (Research Scientist, National Cancer Center, Japan)
• Dr. Shamima Akter (National Center for Global Health and Medicine, Tokyo, Japan)
• Dr. Md. Mizanur Rahman (Assistant Professor, The University of Tokyo, Japan)
• Md. Shafiur Rahman (Assistant Professor, Hamamatsu University School of Medicine, Japan)
• Dr. Ashraful Alam (Assistant Professor, The University of Tokyo, Japan)
• Jenny Jung (Research Fellow, (Senior Research Scientist), Global Public health Research Foundation)
• Md. Rashedul Islam (PhD Candidate, The University of Tokyo, Project Researcher, National Cancer Center, Japan )
this workshop will cover both theory and application of the selected topics with a mixture of lectures and practical sessions to explore and analyze public health data using Stata/R software.
This workshop is designed for people working in the field of public health who want to refresh or update or broaden their knowledge and skills, or considering a career in public health research.
Deadline for registration: 25th September 2020.
Online registration form can be found here.
Course contents (click on the course name for details)
Data Management and Analysis in STATA(October 2-3, 2020)
Data Management, Analysis and Mapping in R(October 10-12, 2020)
Epidemiology and Biostatistics (October 16-17, 23-25 2020)
Systematic Review and Meta-analysis (October 29-31, 2020)