• Prof. Stuart Gilmour, PhD (St. Luke’s International University, Tokyo, Japan)
• Prof. Erika Ota, PhD (St. Luke’s International University, Tokyo, Japan)
• Prof. Shahjahan Khan, PhD (University of Southern Queensland, Australia)
• Shamima Akter, PhD (Assistant Professor, Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo, Japan)
• Mizanur Rahman, PhD (Assistant Professor, The University of Tokyo, Japan)
• Shafiur Rahman (Assistant Professor, Hamamatsu University School of Medicine, Japan)
• Ashraful Alam, PhD (Assistant Professor, The University of Tokyo, Japan)
• Rashedul Islam (PhD Candidate, The University of Tokyo, Project Researcher, National Cancer Center, Japan )
Facilitators at a glance: https://rebrand.ly/sbphtc5
This workshop will cover both theory and applications of the selected topics with a mixture of lectures and practical sessions to explore and analyze public health data using Stata/R software.
This workshop is designed for people working in the field of public health who want to refresh or update or broaden their knowledge and skills, or considering a career in public health research.
Deadline for registration: 5th March 2021.
The online registration form can be found here.
Course contents (click on the course name for details)
Data Management and Mapping in R(March 12-14, 2021)
Stata, Biostatistics and Epidemiology: theory and applications (March 19-24, 2021)
Systematic Review and Meta-analysis (March 26-28, 2021)